Terms and Conditions
- You should assume that all materials, designs, text and images on the Site are either the copyrighted property of Ujuice roots, unless otherwise noted, or are the copyrighted property of third parties.
- We reserve the right to renew, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes.
- Information in the Site is subject to change without notice. Information regarding Ujuice roots’ products and services is applicable only in Trinidad and Tobago unless otherwise noted. Some products may not be available in certain areas.
We have the right to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic area. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at our discretion. We have the right to discontinue any product at any time.
UJUICE is eligible for refund and replacement , if damaged during delivery, expired or spoilt. Once the seal is not broken and it is in the original packaging Livet Gourmet Ltd will replace the product.
The following details the requirements to satisfy a “Return”.
- Damaged Product shipped directly from Livet Gourmet Ltd that is damaged in transit, shall be processed exclusively by Livet Gourmet Ltd. Such damaged Product shall be immediately reported by calling 222-6742 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Product is within Expiration Window.
- Product was stored at chiller temperature which should not exceed 36 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Product is returned within thirty (30) days following the expiration date of the Product. Such Product shall be immediately reported to Livet Gourmet.
Questions about the Terms of Service or Returns Policy should be sent to us at email@example.com or 868 222-6742